When it comes time to plan the wedding, there is great anticipation and excitement about the event. In addition, there are many details that must be addressed and thought over. The most important one in this is the selection of the wedding dress, which the bride wears during her Big day. Here are our list of Top 10 Bridal Wear inspirations from Pinterest.
1.Gorgeous pink Benaras silk sarees which would perfectly adorn the South Indian bride
2. The rich details of golden embroidery with sequences makes the wedding lehenga rich in texture.
3. The Pakistani wedding lehenga which is rich in embroidery.
4. The typical Malayali South Indian Bride in Benaras and adorned with gold catches the eye of the audience.
5. The Punjabi wedding lehenga
6. Bright red lehenga with zardozi work that gives it a simple look.
7. The golden bridal lehenga
8. Lace A-Line Wedding Dresses 2016 Cap-Sleeves Beading Bodice Elegant Bridal Gowns.
9. This lace and tulle over satin A-line #bridalgown is an instant classic with its cap sleeves, hand-sewn Diamanté
10. The Christian bride in elegant white designer sari.
Make sure your wedding dress is one that’s “made to measure”, and this means that you get something unique, of the highest quality, and it should fit you perfectly. When choosing your wedding dress is how comfortable you are in it. So the comfort factor should come along with the looks and style of dress. While every bride wants to look stunning on her wedding day, be comfortable and also ensure that one day she enjoys as much as possible.
For more info : Facebook
Leave a Comment